Van driving by itself

Archives for 2013
Melonieg

Van driving by itself

Post by Melonieg »

Car Driving By Itself (Car Driving Dream)
Dreamed that I went outside and started my car. I went to my friends house talked to her then got in my car to drive . When I got it it started to drive on its own . I gained control and parked it. I walked around the car to see if there was any thing or bags attached to it . There wasn't . It cranked up on its on and drove around the apartment . I would run after it catch it and when I got into the drivers seat to take the keys it , I would be outside again ( not of my own doing) this went on for awhile then my van would slam itself into people's apartments back up then it would drive around. I could see into their homes at first then the structure would rebuild itself. I went to my friend and she said she couldn't help me she had something with her daughter. A lady and a man pulled up in an old station wagon . They watched me chase the car . While chasing the car I felt it was becoming angry like I should let it go

But this was my only form of transportation I thought to myself. I was also curious as to how it drove on its own. I went and asked the lady to help me to pray with me . She got out of her car and anointed her hands with oil. She prayed in another language and walked around the corner . I anointed my hands as well and walked the opposite direction looking for the car. I saw it sand it backed away from me and does off almost hitting the other woman . She ran then I ran and grabbed the stirring wheel

-end
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

The dream speaks of your spiritual life feeling out of your control. It speaks of you flaundering to find your way and you are seeking explaination for it. You observe others and their lives or how they would deal with it...and copy it, but it seems to back fire for you. In your perspective.

The rebuilding of homes after you kinda see into them...speak of you getting small revelations and then blocking of your view.

The car anger that you feel... represents your discouragement and maybe fear that God is impatient with you...or maybe even someone you admire.

The close of the dream is you grabbed the Wheel. This speaks of you overcoming your challenges in this area.

May the Lord show you who you are in Christ and may he lift you to a higher plain...in Jesus Name. God Bless