answers,ugh and something in the house

Archives for 2013
sigmon2
Diamond Member

answers,ugh and something in the house

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, all. Hope all are well.
Got answers to some dreams. My son, the 20 year old was picked up off the streets where he was and then for an old charge brought up here where I live and is in jail. Both dream worked out to his getting caught. I also am now informed he has a baby daughter. So those dreams played out. The state just informed me they are going to start working my nephew back into his mom's house so that is another. Couple others I am still working on.
There is something in my house. I catch sight of it now and then and hear it too. It's not making a big effort to hide. Not hurting anything.
Well better go, can hardly keep my eyes open. See you later. Scott
    Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
    SpecialK
    Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

If you sense there's something not good in your house, you'll need to anoint your house. If you don't have anointing oil, you can pray over regular cooking oil & use that.

Anyways, anoint yourself, all the door frames, and leave a door or window open (so whatever it is will leave & not step into another room). You have the authority to command anything that isn't of God to leave your house. If you tell it to go in Jesus' name, it will.

If your not sure about doing this by yourself, you can invite someone else to help you. Hope this helps, SpecialK
    sigmon2
    Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi K, thanks.
    Not sure what it is but do not think evil. No evil feeling connected with it. It's just here moving around the house. Lately more movement for some reason than before. Just catches my eye, the dog does not even worry about it. Once before, had a spirit being in the house that spook the dog but it stopped after a bit. Thanks again. Scott.
    SpecialK
    Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I would still take some form of action, and anoint the house. You can pray that if it's not of God that it goes. If it is, then you have no worries. If it is of God, it'll stay & if not it'll leave.
    sigmon2
    Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

as we were discussing this the activity died down. not sure why, not sure if another action took its place....interesting this time in my house at the moment..
    sigmon2
    Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, the moment in my house has settled. It had to do with a boy from foster care that came and the spiritual imbalance he caused even before he got there. It is strange. The devil has tried to attach to this boy.
    But the house has settled but the imbalance is still there. But it seems the Lord wants him to stay. So I will say more later.