bus, woman

Archives for 2013
sigmon2
Diamond Member

bus, woman

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all....hope all have a great thanks giving. had 3 separate dreams will put 2 here.
first dream was me having loaded school kids on a bus starting to drive and of course they are rowdy and rude and mean.....had a load of busy girls in the front. so we are leaving and their is resistance in the bus and out of the bus it seemed. one girl said she was going to tell her mommy. one girl did not like the way I drove. so we round this corner and the road seems to slide toward this Mormon building. the road went right up to it as it passed. it was their worship building. so I get the bus to stop and then get the wheels to turn and then we start back in the right direction.....things look good as we get closer to the intersection. I can see a city it seems. girls are noisy but in the background. then suddenly as we finish going around the corner we drive into snow, and a freakish wind strong enough to push the bus back around the corner from where we came and still pushing the bus till it finally stopped at this house that sat on the side of a hill. I could do nothing to stop the bus going backwards nor could I steer. it stayed on the road while going backwards and stopped when it was ready. I looked up at the house and then the dream ended. I woke up.
the second dream was strange too. it started with me watching a man and woman leave a place in what was like a mall-ish like place. then stumble around like drunk she led the man though he had other ideas. I became the man. I saw imagines on the walls of computer screens that needed to be turned off. they mostly said nothing that I can remember cause they needed to be reset and started over. that type of screen where the computer is telling you to reconnect. anyway the woman would not let me touch any of the screens on the walls. there were a lot of the them everywhere as we walked down this hallway. all I had to do was hit the X in the corner. but I was in a stupor, but sane enough to know to hit the X. so finally we got into this room that was like a classroom. had guys in it and they were learning, hands on electronics or some sort of mechanic work.
I remember a magazine about their class but not so much the content anymore. then in the middle of their class I and the man became 2 people again and the guy started dying. he was holding his chest and slowing going to the ground. the woman would not let anyone near as she was showing her concern. she put her foot up on his chest at the end and pushed. no one moved. I saw ex soldiers in the room. then words talking about him having money and she was going to get 5 million dollars was said by a narrator. I saw another mag. that had an action scene with a helicopter flying in for the woman to fly her away and how she was going to get a lot of money at his death. then I turn to leave with all still sitting there watching few got up to help but stop short. as I walked I was a person I came near a door and there stood a man with a pipe the narrator called him a coastie, ex sailor for sure....popeye looking man style.( school could have had something to do with navy stuff, cause men in class wore blue navy style work clothes, and the helicopter was navy style too.) he smiles at me as I leave. I was man that this woman could get away with this. I walk through swinging doors into a small area and then saw a statue, made of wood, dang can not remember now.
then as I past it the dream ended and I woke up.

thanks for reading
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry