a star over the center of the USA

Archives for 2013
sigmon2
Diamond Member

a star over the center of the USA

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all, hope many blessings come your way in the Lord.
this is my 3rd of a sleep time. it is the one I decided to write alone, cause to me it is one I am concerned about.
the dream started with me looking at a map of the United States, Mexico, Canada. it was a topical map. I was way up in the atmosphere and the map was made to fit my eyes. it was interesting cause everything was so real and life like. in living color with a cloud cover around the edges. as I looked I saw little blue dots going off where cities should be moving east to west. not a lot of cities just a couple here and there and not constantly but couple of seconds or much more inbetween the lit up dots. I thought what is this about, good or bad? are these cities to live it or cities in trouble.
the dots went across basically across the bible belt area. ok, so now I look around I see where I am at and other places. the map does not change view it stays the same. no zooming. then I notice it, it was a shape in the topogragh imagine. a star is what I saw, I looked and looked again and it was not easy to see in the background but it was revealed, 3 times. the center of the star was over texas and spread out from there. I even wondered what texas had planned. it reached into mexico a bit and went north but did not enter Canada. it was the brightess in the center and less bright outside the star. the states around texas were part of the star.
then after the 3rd time I got to look around just a bit looker and the dream ended.
this map had a lot of brown in it. I remember looking for green for crops and stuff. well anyway....I have thoughts...but for now they are closed...what you think?
thanks for reading
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Texas is the Lone Star state. Personally i think the next great revival will start here in Texas.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Yes, guess that is possible. As I know it i am not moving south, so the star was not me. It was for north America. You said a good thing, but I thought of a few not so good based on former dreams and a couple of general stuff. Like next president from Texas, or the military takes over from there. Some disaster happens and government must go there. What ever it is must effect northern Mexico in some way. Guess we will see. Not sure the pin blue dots.
If spiritual, can the revival come before the progressives at all cost destroy our nation.
Thanks
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry