VISION: WHITE HORSE AND HERD OF BLACK HORSES:

Archives for 2013
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

VISION: WHITE HORSE AND HERD OF BLACK HORSES:

Post by eyes.enlightened »

In a vision, I saw a wide opened field with a herd of black horses gathered together around a white horse. There was something special about the white horse. The horses weren’t wild, they seemed tamed. I didn’t feel anything evil about the black horses either. It was a quick flash.

Shalom and Love +
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I believe your vision has to do with the Book of Revelation and the 'End-Times'.
The Black Horse is in the book of Revelation and it means famine.

Revelation 6:5-6 (KJ21)
5 And when He had opened the third seal, I heard the third living being say, “Come and see!” And I beheld, and lo, a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living beings say, “A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine!”

Note: vs 6 also talks about wheat; obviously from a wheat field

As to the white horse Jesus sits upon it.
Revelation 6:2 (KJ21)

2 And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him, and he went forth conquering and to conquer.

Revelation 19:11-13 (KJ21)
11 And I saw Heaven opened, and behold, a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written that no man knew, but He Himself.

13 And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood, and His name is called, The Word of God.

I've learned that a vision is interpreted like a dream.

The Four Horses (Revelation 6) the seals are also opened. White=some believe to be either the anti Christ or Jesus; Red=war;Black=famine; Pale=death. Hope this helps, Blessings, SpecialK
Last edited by SpecialK on Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Hi EyesE,

Black doesn't always indicate evil. It can sometimes represent void/nothing/empty/blank slate/lacking light/lacking enlightenment/lacking spirit.

If the black horses weren't evil, and you didn't feel an ominous "surrounding of" (as if to trap) this white horse by the blacks, then did you feel that they were maybe not as enlightened as the white horse that was at the center? ...that maybe they were students of the mentor white horse??

Can you describe the field more fully?
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

SpecialK,
I thought about the same scriptures after seeing the vision too. However, in my spirit I don't know how this would tie into the scene that I saw in the vision. There was a peace about the gathering of these black horses with the white horse. I agree, the white horse represents "Jesus", but I am still praying about the black horses and who or what they represent.

Thank you, SpecialK!

UnderHisWings,
I agree, black doesn't always represent evil and I didn't feel anything evil about the black horses gathered around the white horse. I sort of felt like it was some type of meeting taking place, out in a wide opened field, the grass was green. I didn't see anything else in sight around the field. I think that you may be on to something, as quoted:
then did you feel that they were maybe not as enlightened as the white horse that was at the center? ...that maybe they were students of the mentor white horse??
UnderHisWings, that could be what was going on. Although the black horses were large in size, I felt within myself that they were innocent horses in some aspect. They were gentle horses, I could feel that about them. Therefore, I am feeling like you may be right about "students". The black horses surrounding the white horse may be representing Jesus training his young students that are entering the field of ministry. Thank you and I will continue to ponder and pray for more understanding of this vision.

"Shalom Rav", SpecialK and UnderHisWing! +
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

I wonder why they were all depicted as horses. The "field" sounds like it was a place of growth (green grass). I think you've got a handle on it.

God bless.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Nick,

I like how you said,
in prophecy, a white horse can symbolize victory and purity. and considering how the horses seemed to be getting along, the black color might not be a negative aspect but instead might symbolize—for example—the primordial color of creation, thus of creativity and new birth. ...
there is another way to look at this vision as well, especially considering how the white horse might symbolize Jesus. a dark horse is a person who reveals little about himself or his activities, esp. one who has unexpected talents or abilities.(3) so perhaps your vision might symbolize Jesus, who is about to release His dark horses. that particular picture hits me kind of strong.
Thank you, good stuff!

Shalom & Love +
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Very interesting vision!