Lady wearing white dress/being shot/was safe in bread cellar

Archives for 2013
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Lady wearing white dress/being shot/was safe in bread cellar

Post by ReBorn »

On (06/28/2013) my son told me about a recent dream he had:

He said He was at our family friend's house because they were celebrating their son's birthday. (Their son is going to be 8 years old soon.)

Anyway, he said they were outside at first but then they saw some airplanes fly overhead.

The planes began shooting down at them so they started running inside the house.

1st they ran into The mom & dad's bedroom.

A lady wearing a white dress (with a little bit of blue on it), hid under a table in the bedroom but it seems like the planes were targeting her.

The bullets sounded like a machine gun and some of the bullets came through the roof but the lady in white (as well as my son) both escaped into the bathroom.

They ran into the bathroom to hide but soon learned the bathroom wasn't that safe because the bullets came through,

So they fled the bathroom and took refuge in what my son called a "Bread Cellar"

He said it was a place where bread was stored. He specifically remembers there were shelves inside big enough for the people to fit in
and also he said there was a cubby hole that he fit into and

they were all safe in the bread cellar, then he woke up.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

BUMP
The Lord is my Shepherd
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

This is a spiritual warfare dream. Around the time of your dream, do you remember any spiritual warfare? This could have occurred when you had the dream, or afterward.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thanks SpecialK, this was my son's dream. I think i know why he was having a spiritual warfare dream.
The Lord is my Shepherd
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hi, Reborn. My immediate though upon reading this dream was God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Ps 46:1

Some thoughts for your prayerful consideration: A cellar speaks to me of basic foundational issues. Literally it is a place where provisions are stored to keep them fresh until put into use. A bread cellar, symbolically speaking, might be a place where The Bread of Life is stored, ready and waiting. "they were all safe in the bread cellar'

A question to consider: who led whom to the Bread Cellar? I think the answer to this question will provide the interp. Only son can answer this question. I'm taking into consideration this was a child's dream and that the setting was in a friend's house. Also that Papa speaks to each of us in a language we can understand...

Bottom line, I sense Papa is drawing someone unto Himself. Either to salvation or into a more intimate relationship with Him. The 'someone' might be son and/or the family friends.

Not exactly an interp, but prayerfully something here will at least spark a helpful train of thought.

Happy New Year and
blessings on you & yours, sis,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thanks for your thoughts Discerning! My son had this dream awhile back. There was alot of turmoil going on around that time.

His dad kicked us out of the house around the same time as the dream and I'm sure he was experiencing a great deal of trauma.

Since it's been 6 months since the separation,
the kids and I have experienced so much healing and a more peaceful environment, even though we're still staying at my dad's house.

The kids have really become close to their grandpa now and it helps the kids having a male role model to help them through the storm.

Of course Our Lord is also healing day by day and I sense the kids are only growing stronger.

Believing 2014 will be a year of restoration and continued healing, and joy.
Also hoping this will be a year we will finally find housing :)
The Lord is my Shepherd
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Believing 2014 will be a year of restoration and continued healing, and joy.
Also hoping this will be a year we will finally find housing :)
Believing with you! Aren't grandpas the best blessings? :D

Sending up praise & thanksgiving, Papa, for all that you are, and for your provision and your ever present help in times of trouble. You alone are our source and sustainer. Thanking you too, Lord, for your favor which you pour out upon Reborn and her precious family....and for the blessings we receive as well...like the other little boats when you calmed the storm. Thank you for your hedge of protection around them, and for your never ending faithfulness and love. We plead a blood covering over dad as well, Papa, and beseech you to draw him unto Yourself, into your fold. It is written, What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? These things we ask, in Jesus' mighty name, the name above all name. Amen.

xxoo
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thanks for everything discerning :)
The Lord is my Shepherd