Large pile of snow

Archived Dreams from 2014
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Large pile of snow

Post by Mary Cherry »

I was walking in the middle of a main highway in the city in which I live. The name of the street is Ramsey Street. I was coming from a meeting in another city (Raleigh, NC) about one hour away from where I live. All of a sudden, I walking into a large pile of snow (snow drift). This pile of snow had to be approximately 6ft tall. It was in front of one of the local universities in the city. I remember saying that I live too far so I will need to go to my mother's house. Seems like someone lead me to this room in which my pastor and his best friend who also is a pastor where. They were holding a conversation and they never say me! EOD In real life my mother once was a pastor. She has since retired; she is 88 years old. Wow that was a lot of snow! Any thoughts?
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom Mary! Do you feel a longing or call to pastor?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Oh! And I meant to ask if there was any significance regarding the university you mentioned the 6 foot pile of snow was in front of?
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Farang

Post by Farang »

it is a mountain and you need to have faith to say to that mountain of snow, "MELT" and it will melt. Do you have something that is a mountain in your life keeping you from your vision?
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Hello Keilani, I will preaching my initial sermon in a couple of weeks! The name of the university is "Methodist University". And my pastor and his friend are both "apostles".
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

How exciting!! So happy for you:) Well, it seems to all fit in then--I did think of the snow being a type of covering and the fact that you were in mom's home with other pastors--that seemed like entering under/into the same covering (thinking mantle as well as prayers of your mom here).

The 6 foot pile of snow--made me think of a covering that was high enough to cover a person so I don't know if you're Methodist but I had a sense that the snow pile in front of the school might be significant in regards to direction for your life.

Praying God will continue to lead you as you walk out this new season of your life! Shalom :D
***More To Come***