young son and school

Archived Dreams from 2014
sigmon2
Diamond Member

young son and school

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, hope all are well in Jesus today.
I have had dreams and stuff with words of wisdom but have not been diligent to write the down. But is working is working.
Had dream this morning of going to my young son school to tell him to ride the bus home. Even filled out a school paper. But then the school gives me new student enrollment papers. I get a better view of the school and it's not his. Lots of kids varies ages like a. Mixed school.
I see all around they see me, suddenly I have a old school chair. I sit and begin to slide around with ever so much fun. It sparks a bit to,haha. I slide down one long sidewalk flipping around so cool and I end up at the office with filled out paperwork. It was joyfully fun. I was good. But no one really paid me any mind.
Then the dream came to an end.
A day before that I had one where I was driving a school bus backwards at work down a driveway into a parking lot with people in the bus trying to not let the boss and others who were watching get mad.

It's strange I fill I do not belong at work anymore. Same goes for my church, like a something has been lifted from me. Then had this type of feeling for extended family. Now without pushing it i am wondering if the Lord is about to move us. But then today, some small coincidence happen to make me wonder more and stronger. But it's a God thing....
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

In your past, have you ever been involved in a teaching ministry?
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

In church other ways
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, sorry for the double, I was half asleep when I wrote it. Haha. But glory be to the Lord I had another dream in the afternoon.
I fell asleep. No choice really like a force sleep. In it the dream was like it was real. Air, touch, people, surroundings....but as events transpired in a house I got mud on my shoes. then parents pulled up in driveway. I tracked mud in the house. Mud was so real and I played with it some even. But as I tracked it inside the dream just ended.
I looked up shoes, mud and so on and got the idea that there was work to do in my life. Esp. Since I was having such a Jesus time in the morning, the before nap and after nap made a connection to me. The meanings I found talk of a spiritual reworking headed my way. (my words) I tell you I am so happy if it does, though cautious, haha, how it happens. Sunday sermon on God's timing is ever so looking like it's coming soon. Ptl. Thanks for reading.
Scott