baby snakes

Archived Dreams from 2014
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

baby snakes

Post by Hope in Christ »

My dream last night,
I saw bare feet walking down a dark path, there were leaves covering the path and baby snakes hideing under the leaves. The snakes were jumping out and biting whoever walked down this path. The snakes were not poisonousbecause their heads were narrow, not like a baby rattlesnake with a broad head. One particular snake had huge fangs and when it bite the leg the person was having trouble pulling the fangs out. End of dream, I did not feel any fear.
God Bless and keep you,
Hope in Christ
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy Hope in Christ,

Welcome to the Tehillah Dreams board. God Bless you.

To me your dream denotes that there is a path which has lots of little hidden lies on it, and it doesn't seem like they can hurt you at first because they have a narrow focus. When those who are walking with unprotected feet not shod with the Gospel of Peace, (ref Ephesians 6:15) with no shoes on you can be bitten and fangs still hurt. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Thank you, i appriciate the reply, that is what i am senseing through the word as well.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Difficulty in removing the symbolic fangs can point to difficulty getting rid of the source of real life pain or trouble.

Luke 10:19
"I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you."
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hello underhis wing,
Thank you for the insight, we just moved here and live in the same area with this person and just realized the dream was regarding her. Today i was at the market and she walked up to me and shoved the cart into my side with a look of hate..not sure what to do?
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Just keep being kind, and patient with her. Your Christ like behavior will eventually win her over, and will be a stark contrast to her behavior. and she will see that. She must be very emotionally upset by the turn of events in her life. I am sure you can sympathize with her in some way.
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Thank you so much under His wing,
sound Godly wisdom,
will do in His grace
God Bless you!
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

...and may He bless you too, and give you much grace, love, and strength this year.