Holmes on homes

Archived Dreams from 2014
Gold
Diamond Member

Holmes on homes

Post by Gold »

The guy that hosts that cable tv show called Holmes on homes. In my dream he is on a roof and wants to show off for me. Im standing on the ground watching him and he is like "watch this" and does a backflip off the roof onto the ground, but he didn't it was like watching a movie where they try to show a trick and what the do is show the person on the room do a back flip then stop the movie then the person gets down onto the ground and then they film that, and slice it together so it looks like they did but didn't. And I tell him this, no you didn't I saw what you did,and he just laughs about it then its like watch this, and goes and jumps on top of a large pile of wooden mulch and he didn't realize how deep the mulch went and he keeps falling deeper into the hill till its over his head and its like he is drowning this mulch I start to yell at his crew or workers to get him out of the mulch, and their like ha ha ,he's just messing around and I start to really get mad and yell at them to get him out he could die. I was surprised at myself and they were to at the way I was taking control of the situation and telling them what to do to help this guy.
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Holmes on homes

Post by Carterman »

Gold wrote:The guy that hosts that cable tv show called Holmes on homes. In my dream he is on a roof and wants to show off for me. Im standing on the ground watching him and he is like "watch this" and does a backflip off the roof onto the ground, but he didn't it was like watching a movie where they try to show a trick and what the do is show the person on the room do a back flip then stop the movie then the person gets down onto the ground and then they film that, and slice it together so it looks like they did but didn't. And I tell him this, no you didn't I saw what you did,and he just laughs about it then its like watch this, and goes and jumps on top of a large pile of wooden mulch and he didn't realize how deep the mulch went and he keeps falling deeper into the hill till its over his head and its like he is drowning this mulch I start to yell at his crew or workers to get him out of the mulch, and their like ha ha ,he's just messing around and I start to really get mad and yell at them to get him out he could die. I was surprised at myself and they were to at the way I was taking control of the situation and telling them what to do to help this guy.
You're being overwhelmed by decay or something which could lead to death spiritually. mulch is usually made up of decaying organic matter. It seems you jump into it yourself but will also take control of the situation at some point