dog poop, birthday party, delivering newspapers with dad

Archived Dreams from 2014
chenya
Gold Member

dog poop, birthday party, delivering newspapers with dad

Post by chenya »

I had Peyton (my dog) in side yard. He was off leash and staying in the yard. I was enlarging the pond and needed to get a new bigger liner. I was going to time the water this time to see how many gallons it was. The pond was 2 levels. A deeper part (the original pond) and the new part was more shallow. Kind of like a bog area. I was going to leave the water lilies in the deeper part. It was giving the fish a bigger home. I went back to side yard to put my garden gloves on the cabinet. I called for Peyton. He came to me. I put him in the fence. I locked the gate but it didn't close all of the way. I had learned that he could get out through that opening. I told him NO and put him in his kennel. There would be no more being in the backyard till the gate was fixed. I remember there being flooding there as well.

I was then in the front yard with Zach. We were doing something. Can't remember what. I was then walking to neighbors house to the west of us. We were invited to the birthday party. I was barefoot. There was lots of dog poop. Some was old dried up and some was fresh. I stepped in some and rubbed my foot in the grass to get it off. (I didn't react to it the same way I would've in real life. I was more calm here.) There were lots of people here. A guy that lives there said he cleaned up some of the poop this morning. He said to just step in the dried poop. Sarah (my cousin) was also there. She was holding Sophia, except Sophia was a baby here. Ella ( her other daughter) was there too. She went to get something for Gracee (my niece). Stickers maybe? I told Gracee that is your cousin. They will be nicer to one another as they get older. They don't get to see each other much because of living far away, so haven't learned to play together. (this is true, except they do play together when we do get to see them)

I am then in a car with Dad and Zach. I was in the backseat and Dad was driving. I had just taken a paper route. I was bagging the paper inside of another bag. M&M's bag. I believe a bag of M&M's would go in it as well. We were going east. There was one bag that I put a long sleeve light orange shirt in and a M &M bag. We were then going North. Something about find the church. I said I was going to quit the paper. I had forgot that I can't do it on election day. There is no way. I would have to deliver at midnight and stay up all day. That wasn't possible, since papers don't come that early. I only took the route for the money anyway. It was part time. We were then back home. I was glad that I put Peyton in his kennel before we left or he could've got out of the fence while we were gone.