college, frustration, stolen purse

Archived Dreams from 2014
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

college, frustration, stolen purse

Post by thewritingmommy »

Jan 22 2014 dream
I was in a school, I’m pretty sure it was a university because there were places to sleep and the rules seemed different. It was huge and I have been there in dreams before. I could not kind my classes. The rooms all looked the same to me- they were big rooms, with a Venetian plaster on the walls. It was old, like a monastery. There were at least three levels with the cafeteria being on the first/lowest level. In the dream I went about feeling lost – like I didn’t know what to do or where to go. I wasn’t embarrassed so much as frustrated. The feeling of frustration was prevalent throughout the dream. The last part of the dream I was looking for a class, history I think, and could not find the class no matter what. I went through many rooms but always the wrong one. Finally I saw a cafeteria and i went inside to get a glass of water because it was free.my ex-husband was there and laughed at me because I was having trouble walking on the floor which was sloped downhill. I think he asked if I was lost again. I had a medium sized bag/purse that I carried throughout the dream. It was tan and had markings like a designer bag. There was a pattern that made it distinct. I sat on an ottoman in a hallway with my purse and a big bag of snacks- these bags of popcorn and chips were huge- and I fell asleep due to exhaustion. When I awoke someone had taken my purse and my snacks. I walked into a class looking for the class I was supposed to be in and the instructor, who seemed familiar, said she would try to help me. We went into a few classes and I mentioned that I had nothing now because my things had been stolen. She said she would try to help me find my purse and we looked in some lockers. I told her I had never used a locker, I didn’t even know they were available. We came to a huge pile of bags. She said people were always losing them, and shoes I think. I asked what they did with all of them and she said they were refurbished and “redistributed”. She walked into a classroom and the boys/men in there were so appealing. They spoke a different language and it sounded wonderful. I felt like I was floating or on a tree limb somehow. We never found my belongings and I felt frustrated. I was awakened then. I don’t know if the dream was finished but I felt I would find the stuff that was missing. I was more frustrated about being lost all the time and I really wanted to just take the tests and graduate so I wouldn’t have to find my class I think.
:?: :?: :?:
TheWritingMommy