kneading meat turns into the most beatuful tablecloth

Archived Dreams from 2014
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

kneading meat turns into the most beatuful tablecloth

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

This dream starts out where I was in a kitchen. There was another guy in the kitchen as well. I saw a hunk of raw meat on the counter. Next to the counter was a stove with a frying pan on top with fresh oil in it. I had another pack of meat myself and placed the meat on top of the other meat. I began to sprinkle a golden spice on the meat. The spice looked like turmeric. After I added the spice, I began to knead the meat and spice together with my hands. I could feel it squishing between my fingers.
As I kneaded the meat, it began to turn into something else. It turned into a square object. I unfolded and opened the object and it was the most beautiful tablecloth. It had black and white squares, like 18 inches by 18 inches. My eyes were drawn to what looked like a hand stitched border around the whole thing.
The other man in the kitchen speaks to me and says "I've been watching you make this". Next he tells me to look in one of the white squares. When I looked, the golden spice had made a marbling and was very beautiful. The man told me "sign and date the artwork and display it so everyone could see".
I took the table cloth outside and went into a garage where I saw a small tool box. I opened it up and saw a couple items along with a large sharpie permanent marker. I took the marker and signed and dated the cloth.
I went out toward the road. As I was walking, I saw a guy and girl on a motorcycle ride by me. I knew that the motorcycle was mine but wasn't running. As they went by I shouted "so you guys got that thing running?" The guy said "yes, it just needed a spark plug".
I saw a pile of long cut wood out by the road and I placed the cloth on top of the wood for everyone to see and was walking back towards the house. End of dream

I was led to Esther 1:6 while studying the dream where the king made a feast and had black, white and marble
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

In the first part of you dream, God's preparing you for the meat of His Word, which is also the spice of life.
Do you remember the date in which you signed? It could be important.
I like your reference to Ester!
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

No I don't really remember the date I signed but it was a very interesting dream :D