Brand New Car Divided

Archived Dreams from 2014
GlorytoGlory

Brand New Car Divided

Post by GlorytoGlory »

Had a dream please help me with this:

I was talking to a friend who is a prophet on the phone. I drove in my brand new yellow car to a building, I went inside. When I came out I had a little boy with me I was holding his hand while still talking on my cell. I saw that the front part of my car had been taken off (the engine and the two wheels still together) I thought it had been stolen, but I looked it was on the grass. I put the little boy in the back seat of the car, I noticed that front part of the car that was on the grass was still able to move but the other part of the car where I put the little boy was stationary. I was thinking in my mind how was that possible. There were two homeless men sitting on the grass I went up to them and gave them both a huge hug and kissed them on the cheek I just wanted to love on them. As we hugged and continued smiling at each other I woke up.....
"A woman's heart should be so deeply buried in Christ that a man has to seek HIM first to find her ."
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

What I feel on your dream is that the new yellow (yellow=mind hope gift of God) car represents a new phase of your life/ministry that you are just starting to walk into. It seems that your going nowhere fast (engine and front wheels pulled out and put on the grass). To me the little boy represents the Holy Spirit with you and also represents your current ministry that you have already walked in. All ministries need to walk in love before they will grow. Hope this helps.

in Christ,