Brand New Car Divided....(revised)

Archived Dreams from 2014
GlorytoGlory

Brand New Car Divided....(revised)

Post by GlorytoGlory »

Had a dream please help me with this:

I was talking to a friend who is a prophet on the phone. I drove in my brand new yellow car to a building, I went inside. When I came out I had a little boy with me I was holding his hand while still talking on my cell. I saw that the front part of my car had been taken off (like the front part was broken off) I thought it had been stolen, but I looked it was on the grass. I put the little boy in the back seat of the car, I noticed that front part of the car that was on the grass was still able to move but the other part of the car where I put the little boy was stationary. I was thinking in my mind how was that possible. There were two homeless men sitting on the grass I went up to them and gave them both a huge hug and kissed them on the cheek I just wanted to love on them, this is what I do in my ministry helping the less fortunate it's my passion. As we hugged and continued smiling at each other I woke up.....
"A woman's heart should be so deeply buried in Christ that a man has to seek HIM first to find her ."