strange dream

Archived Dreams from 2014
greekgrl77
Bronze Member

Post by greekgrl77 »

bjcollin wrote:feel? I'm excited for you. There really is no other emotional type feeling one way or the other, it is what it is. In just the last 10 years I have met so many people who see these things (and even counseled and pastored a few) that it isn't anything special to write home about to me anymore. That too can become a trap of the enemy for prophetic people, ie the ones who take up attitudes of look at me I am special because I can see spiritual things and you cant, don't fall for it. It is an exciting gifting and nothing to be afraid about, the enemy will flee when you attack them. I know a few people who operate at such a level that they can literally see angels and demons walking around amongst us humans. I know many who see in shapes and mists and shadows, it is just a start. What I am way more interested in personally is how does this gifting operate for the good of others and what is it's proper place in the body of Christ? What can this gifting become? Is it a discerning of spirits gifting with a visual component going on, or is it a prophecy gifting with a seer visual component? What it becomes and what you do with it is up to you. Sadly, many people just keep it hidden most of their lives and never use it because they are afraid their friends will think them weird and need a rubber room or they are afraid of the demonic that the are seeing. Some use the gifting and meet mucho resistance from their pastors and churches, so they end up getting wounded or they just for go church all together which isn't wise either. There needs to be balance and there needs to be some training. Hope this helps some.
HI BROTHER,

Ok I really dont have the attitude" look at me" no way! I asked what you feel about what I said not for that reason.....
AS FOR WHAT YOU SAY HERE----What I am way more interested in personally is how does this gifting operate for the good of others and what is it's proper place in the body of Christ? What can this gifting become? Is it a discerning of spirits gifting with a visual component going on, or is it a prophecy gifting with a seer visual component?

I feel exactly the same! I want to know too not sure how...? : I never think highly of myself and I always wanted to tell a pastor about this ..are you a pastor? You said you pastor people. well I want to know too what this can do to help or what it means.Yea I just see vapors never figures of people or angels or demons..just shadows and vapors. along with my dreams I have shared.

So how can you help me?I want to really understand this .
LOVE GOD ,SERVE OTHERS,LIVE BIG!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I apologize if I have offended you, not my meaning. I guess I don't understand your question? If the meaning behind the question was what does it mean to see the shadows then the not so simple answer is that not all of it has meaning as it is not symbolic in nature. We live in a world that is both spirit and real (ref Ephesians 6:12), we just sometimes get to see the spiritual side from time to time. The enemy does what they do out of an ages old plan of simple sinister motives, to give you fear so you avoid fighting them and stop gaining ground for Christ. They seek to steal, kill, and destroy (ref John 10:10 ) and they try to stop you in moving forward in your relationship with Jesus.
greekgrl77
Bronze Member

Post by greekgrl77 »

bjcollin wrote:I apologize if I have offended you, not my meaning. I guess I don't understand your question? If the meaning behind the question was what does it mean to see the shadows then the not so simple answer is that not all of it has meaning as it is not symbolic in nature. We live in a world that is both spirit and real (ref Ephesians 6:12), we just sometimes get to see the spiritual side from time to time. The enemy does what they do out of an ages old plan of simple sinister motives, to give you fear so you avoid fighting them and stop gaining ground for Christ. They seek to steal, kill, and destroy (ref John 10:10 ) and they try to stop you in moving forward in your relationship with Jesus.
Hi Brother,

Ok so about what you said ...

What I am way more interested in personally is how does this gifting operate for the good of others and what is it's proper place in the body of Christ? What can this gifting become? Is it a discerning of spirits gifting with a visual component going on, or is it a prophecy gifting with a seer visual component?

How can I do these things to figure out why it happens to me?
LOVE GOD ,SERVE OTHERS,LIVE BIG!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Now that is my question too... what I have figured out so far is that it takes taking steps of Faith for growth to happen. For me I started learning about spiritual warfare and intercession and about deliverance ministry a few years ago now and then things really started happening and the dreams/visions/encounters would get more intense. For me I use my own experiences to seek out others who need this training in their lives and to help them understand more fully what is going on. By steps of faith I mean start by interceding in prayer for or against the things that happen in your dreams/visions, learn to increase your discernment in knowing the voice of the Lord and following what He says and fighting against the enemy. If you get dreams or words for others, start in intercession then approach if the Lord allows and let the ministry flow in the Holy Spirit.