Evil women try to attack me but Angels come to help me

Archived Dreams from 2014
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Evil women try to attack me but Angels come to help me

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi everyone!

Here is my dream:
My dad was at my house sitting on my couch and he told me he had found a way to see my little brother and he saw my little brother (who passed away irl) all the time. I found out he has been channeling him or calling for him and when he did my brother would appear. My daughter was standing in the kitchen very sedated on a new medication the dr. Had given her called "clozapine". She did not look like herself at all. She was foaming at the mouth.

I finally saw the spirit that looked like my brother. He told me he was very afraid and that people who die don't know they are dead and they keep living as if they are still alive but it is very confusing to them when they are channelled because it awakens them and they know they are dead. My dad wanted us to go on a bike ride with him. I was ready to go until my brother said there are two resurrections and you may be resurrected back to earth after you die. I said what about Jesus Christ? And he became silent. I said" so everything in the bible are just stories?"more silence I said tell me about Jesus Christ!" He got really really angry and evil looking. A woman with jet black hair very pretty and also evil came to help him attack me.

I said "I'm not afraid of you! Jesus will send someone to help me!" I started commanding them to step back and praying to God asking Him to send His angels.
Next thing I remember I'm standing on a front lawn at a house I don't recognize and I see evil beings (all attractive women) snickering and walking towards me it looks like I'm surrounded there are much more of them.

I am terrified and shaking but I try to pretend like I'm not. Just before they reach me (they are slowly walking towards me) an angel comes. His hair looks like locks of wavy gold and I remember Him walking with me trying to keep me calm and comfort me. The evil women followed behind us from far away. When I looked back at them I saw they were in a huddle trying to come up with a new plan.

I asked the angel "how long have you been an angel like four years?" He smiled and said "No, much longer than that."

I said "oh like four million years?" He smiled and then I said "okay not in human years ?" Because I suddenly realized I was thinking in human time. He said " that's closer."I asked him "why are they following me?" As we walked he said

"They want you to give up the ghost."

I looked back again and saw the black hair evil lady taunting me by holding a fist to her mouth and blowing in it. It sounded like wind.

He walked me safely to a place I can't remember where I was. There were many angels. One being I instantly felt like I recognized and We hugged and I thought to myself, "I can feel the Holy Spirit." I just started crying and I felt such a sense of relief then I woke up.

End of dream (sorry so long)

Please please share your thoughts!! Thanks in advance!