TD Jakes prayers for me

Archived Dreams from 2014
aprilbrownlebron

TD Jakes prayers for me

Post by aprilbrownlebron »

In my dream I was looking out my window because I heard a lot of laughing. When I looked out all I could see was a man's foot- he was sitting in a chair but that was all I could see.

The laughing continued so I decided to go get my mail from the front of the house. When I went down I saw Td Jakes and another woman. I said to him what was all the laughing? He told me his children were there and they were laughing and having fun. Then I remember saying to him. My book has already been written I'm just living it. He laughed and so did the lady and then he said ,let me pray for you. Then I said sometimes I feel misunderstood by people and he paused and said just laugh when that happens.

He put each one of his hands on each of my shoulders, not from behind but sort of to the side. He paused as if he was getting a message from the Holy Spirit. He then said no no no and started to tell me what the Holy Spirit revealed to him and then I woke up.

If anyone has anything that would be helpful and much appreciated.

Blessings

Side note: it bothers me that I woke up at such a crucial time. I always claim the blood of Jesus over my dreams because The Lord speaks to me through dreams but do you think the devil stole my dream or was that just my time to wake up?
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Re: TD Jakes prayers for me

Post by underhiswing »

Hello,

I have placed my remarks in bold within your dream description.
aprilbrownlebron wrote:In my dream I was looking out my window because I heard a lot of laughing. When I looked out all I could see was a man's foot- he was sitting in a chair but that was all I could see. Looking out a window indicates a spiritual "vision". A vantage point that you are being enabled to see/view. Someone sitting in a chair indicates a certain "position" that they have taken, just like when we choose a chair/place/position at a dinner table (see Luke 14:6-8). In this case it is the position of celebration and lightheartedness (laughter=lack of worry and lightness of heart)

The laughing continued so I decided to go get my mail from the front of the house. Seeking communications/messages (mail) from others...."up front" being your public arena and not private.

When I went down I saw Td Jakes and another woman.(He represents the Lord and she is the more spiritualty developed/perfected you.)

I said to him what was all the laughing? He told me his children were there and they were laughing and having fun. Then I remember saying to him. (This is the attitude we should live in, because if we believe "everything" He has told us, all things have a lighter and brighter vantage point, and we know that it is all for the good to those who believe in His promises, trust, and love Him....but here, your response was ="My book has already been written I'm just living it." This is an attitude, not of celebration but of resignation in a type of destiny that you feel/believe that you play no part in...or have no power over. And this is why he (the Lord) wanted to pray for you.

He laughed and so did the lady and then he said ,let me pray for you. Then I said "sometimes I feel misunderstood by people"[b] (this is your second issue that you reveal to the Lord)[/b] and he paused and said "just laugh when that happens". This is advise from the Lord. It is not frivolous or overly positive...it is the way in which we should live....rejoicing always in the Lord and His plan..

He put each one of his hands on each of my shoulders, not from behind but sort of to the side. This is a posture that gains the full attention of the person we pray for, and is a way to brace them. He paused as if he was getting a message from the Holy Spirit. He then said no no no and started to tell me what the Holy Spirit revealed to him and then I woke up. I know this must have been frustrating at first look, but your 2 confessions in the dream (underlined above)"are" the topics in which the Lord wants to talk to you about and speak into. He wants you to explore your two beliefs revealed in this dream "with Him" and that is why Jakes words were cut off.
I hope His words below lift your heart;
Deuteronomy 12:7 "There, in the presence of the Lord your God, you and your families shall eat and shall rejoice in everything you have put your hand to, because the Lord your God has blessed you.".

1 Samuel 2:1 Then Hannah prayed and said: “My heart rejoices in the Lord; in the Lord my horn is lifted high.

1Chronicles 16:10 "Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord"

Psalm 32 "Rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are Psalm 35:9 "Then my soul will rejoice in the Lord and delight in his salvation."

Psalm 40:16 "But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who long for your saving help always say, “The Lord is great!”

Psalm 97:12 " Rejoice in the Lord, you who are righteous, and praise his holy name."

Psalm 105:3 "Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice."

Isaiah 25:9 "In that day they will say, “Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the Lord, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."

Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"
aprilbrownlebron

Dear Underhiswing,

THANK YOU!!! I totally receive the revelation has given you. I had this dream at the end of my fast which was specifically for my family's and my direction or next steps in our life. I of course expected to hear from The Lord and I did......clearly I did!!

Thank you for the scriptures. I am writing them down and posting eAch one in every area of our home.

Praise be to the Holy One!
I appreciate this website and your obedience to write what The Lord revealed to you☺

Blessings to you☀
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Yes, the Lord is good and did answer you.....you are blessed to be His child.

It was my honor to be a part of your day too.

Peace and joy.....deep and wide....to you from the Holy Spirit.

Louise
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Side note: it bothers me that I woke up at such a crucial time. I always claim the blood of Jesus over my dreams because The Lord speaks to me through dreams but do you think the devil stole my dream or was that just my time to wake up?
Often in dreams that leaves room for the decisions of the believer. God can give us ideas of what will come, but the rest depends on how we use our time and resources, how we choose to follow Him and respond to His call.

You sensed the anticipation of the message and reassurance that it was good; even though it would have been great to hear the rest, the real message is in how you connect with God your father (depending more on Him than on the message).
aprilbrownlebron

Okay. Yes I see exactly what you mean. Your statement definitely resonates with me.