Given Red Roses and a white Horse.

Archived Dreams from 2014
steadyone
Diamond Member

Given Red Roses and a white Horse.

Post by steadyone »

Hello and Blessings dear ones.

Dream

I was given these red roses and they were dying and I was going to throw them away. All of a sudden the Lord came to me and in a loud voice said." NO, DO NOT THROW THOSE ROSES AWAY KEEP THEM AND NEVER THROW THEM AWAY!!" I was thinking these roses are dying why would I want to keep them. Then I was given a white beautiful horse and the Lord spoke to me again and said, "I was to never get rid of the horse. Then I literally woke up this morning from the dream.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

This dream intrigues me.
Red Roses/ White Horse - sounds prophetic to me.
Is the red symbolizing the Blood of Jesus, the white horse - readiness for His return? Red Roses - a symbol for LOVE and often given when we've accomplished something wonderful.

My 1st impression was that you've been given gifts (by the Lord/ gifts of the Holy Spirit?) and while you may think they are no longer effective or useful unless they are new (fresh), only the Lord knows their lifespan and value. He has made great sacrifice so that all can be renewed/refreshed. AND we will need ALL to prepare for his return. Also wondering if the roses wilting might be that you are wondering if the accomplishments you have made for the kingdom really matter since some of them were a LONG time ago. I believe the Lord is saying they are! Even death cannot remove their value.
Hope it helps even in some small way
I=WE=The Family of God

I trust in You, Yahweh. My times are in Your Hand.
Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, & from those who persecute me.
Make Your Face to shine on your servant. Save me in Your loving kindness. PS 31:14-16 (WEB)
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

I keep coming back to the prophetic in your dream.
Roses are cut, they are no longer alive. Red (covered in the Blood)
and now wilting (decaying) yet they are still valuable.
White horse IS alive
And the saints in heaven return with Jesus on white horses.
1-Thessalonians-4-16

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:.
Roses in Red ? Dead in the Blood of Christ?

(looking wilted/or dead to HUMAN eyes, not to God)
1 Thessalonians 4:16
King James Version (KJV)

Next those who are alive are taken
1 Thessalonians 4:16
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

& return with Jesus on white horses:
(Rev. 19: 11-16)
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS." (Rev. 19: 11-16)[/u]

Do you know if this was a dream of comfort (comfort one another with these words) OR a "call to arms" - preparation for spiritual battle?
You needn't answer me, just something to think of