Dreamed about going to Magic Mountain.

Archived Dreams from 2014
steadyone
Diamond Member

Dreamed about going to Magic Mountain.

Post by steadyone »

Dreamed about going to Magic Mountain. 7-31-2014

I went to get on the ride in Magic mountain with two other ladies that were friends of mine I did not know them in Real Life. As we met the lady at the counter said it would cost $42 dollars. So I handed her $50 dollars. She turned and gave us some like little tiny glass sample jar thingys to put like dirt in or whatever we find we want a sample of. Then she thanks us and I am like, “You did not give me change, I gave you fifty dollars.” So then she gives me my change and we head off to get on the ride only there is a huge line of hundreds of people and I am like, I am not sure I want to stand in that line. Then the next thing I know I am with three other people I know. My friends Nat and Sara and their kids and then a guy I know. The guy I knew told Sara and Nat he would help get their cloths washed so he took their clothes and disappeared. I had to go to the bathroom so I told them and I headed for where the bathrooms were. I had to pass this stage area where they were putting on a show for the people right then and there. I pushed this fake animal out of the way on the stairs and made my way in front of the stage to get to the bathroom and I see my guy friend watching the show. It was like a hotel in a way where the show was.. So I get into the bathroom and there were these washer and dryers. I looked in to see if they were still being used because I saw Nat and Sara's clothes on the ground by it, but they were still in use. Then the next thing I know when I come out of the bathroom the place is closing and and I had to find my friends. I go to the bottom where the food was and they were all eating without me. So I grabbed some chicken at a chicken place and the chicken was not cooked all the way so I took it back and told them to cook it until it is done. I went to another stand and asked them for some vegetables. It was a nice fatherly man and hie wife. They smiled and and made up a plate of veggies and I am like how much is that going to cost me? They said, 1 dollar. I was amazed because I thought it would cost allot. I was amazed here I had been there all day and missed everything and did not get to do anything. Not one ride ,not one show nothing and I paid the price to do it all.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi,
Peace be with you.
Are Nat and Sara saved?
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Oh yes they sure are.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

It seems like you were ot satisfyed at all with this "sevice", even if it offered more, yet at the fatherly man and his wife even if it seemed less, you got more.
Maybe it is about that in some churches they don't have enough attention to the members, but they are more "industrial". We wish to be at a church where we feel home.