5 FAT fingers on one hand w/pock marks on tips

Archived Dreams from 2014
Starfire
Gold Member

5 FAT fingers on one hand w/pock marks on tips

Post by Starfire »

I had this very strange dream:
My husband came to me while I was cooking and told me to look at his hand, lifting his right hand.
All 5 fingers were really really fat. The other hand was fine. He didn't know what it was.
I asked,"How long did you have this?" He said 3 days.
I was quite upset as I thought , "he hasn't sought to find out what this is and yet has been intimately touching his family (skin to skin contact) possibly passing on this infection?

When he held out his hand I noted "pock" marks on the tips of each finger. I asked what they were?
He didn't know.
I said, "Could it be where a worm may have entered each finger ? - no not likely on *each* fingertip
---maybe it's for the pus to drain." (Gross, I know)
He shook his head & shrugged, dismissing it and went on with whatever he'd been doing as if it hadn't happened.
I was really annoyed that he may be putting others at risk (not knowing WHAT it is) merely shrugged it off.
--
IRL My husband, a recovering alcoholic who says he's christian, but his behavior & actions do not reflect this nor is there a visible change of heart,although my prayer for years has been that he become a true "man" of God.
We are married 35 years.

13yrs ago his salary was reduced to about 30% what it had been. He decided to open a business on the side which has not yet in 11 yrs paid him a salary. so we live off a fraction of what we need. He hides all finances from me, so I only find out when we hit a serious crisis.
A week after this dream, he told me that in 3 days we would lose our home unless I find $25K to pay all back taxes and that I need to take cash from my investment/retirement fund to pay it. (I'm not eligible to retire for almost 8 yrs) I was furious. I said, "Well, what was your plan for where we would live?" (He'd known about this for several MONTHS) He replied that, "I'll go live with my brother and I don't care what happens to you." I was in dismay, asking how can he be trying to be true to God's will and be so cruel?
He said he didn't mean it, said it because I was overacting to the situation. Later when I again asked since the house was actually scheduled to be on the market in 3 days (newspaper announcement even set up) what did he THINK would happen to us. He replied, "I have so many worries,I didn't even think about that." In addition he claims he has been trying for 5 yrs to get either full OR part time work and there is NOTHING.
He has a job interview (phone) coming up in mid Sept.
---
I've told all this because I feel it is a warning dream, but I'm not sure how to apply it or what the Lord may be telling me to do given the situation.
Help would be truly appreciated. Also prayer for my husband also.
I feel we've been under INTENSE spiritual warfare for about 15 yrs already. While saying he loves God, my husband has changed so much and I truly fear for his soul. I also fear for my safety, but am taking comfort that my God is within me and has already defeated the enemy who is trying to destroy me.
Again, I would so very much appreciate some replies. I feel so alone & lost.

PS. This forum is great. I like that I can go back and review previous dreams to see if perhaps I can now better understand what God was saying to me.