My son speaking at a funeral

Archived Dreams from 2014
Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

My son speaking at a funeral

Post by Dreamer3315 »

Two dreams in one night:

First, I'm within this this large group of people. There is a funeral procession where the funeral home directors are putting the body of this young teenage boy on display. The director is talking to the family's lawyer saying the family wants to view the body (evidently the lawyer had no knowledge of this). It looked like the boy's casket was in this big moving pod and people were passing through the pod to get to a dinner on the other side that the family were having. It's so many people inside of this pod trying to get to the dinner that I am squished and I can feel the pain. I finally get through, fix my plate and I sit right next to my son and this other kid at a table. I remember thinking "this is weird I don't want to eat next to a dead body". My son was really nice to me (IRL, our relationship is strained due to him being in/out of juvenile facilities for the past 6 yrs...he is currently not in our home, but is in college and adjusting well). When the kid was disrespectful towards me, my son held up a fork threatening him. I then hear one of the directors say my son's name...that he would be the one speaking at the boy's funeral. He looks at me and say oh yea I speak at a lot of funerals. He also referenced the clothing he had on that he did not receive them illegally, but bought them. i was very happy and relieved in the dream as I am praying my son and I relationship is restored.

Second: I needed to get my hair styled but didn't have a car to get to the salon. (IRL, my car has been in the shop for the last year). I asked this lady to take me and she said ok. But I did not have an appointment...it seemed like I was blindly going hoping someone would style my hair. I get to the salon and the lady asks why I didn't make an appt. I explained my car situation hoping she'd be sympathetic. She then tells me that "Michelle's husband" called in a favor for me so they would be able to do it that day...I was relieved.
At His Feet