Buffaloes licking my ears

Archived Dreams from 2014
charlie
Diamond Member

Buffaloes licking my ears

Post by charlie »

Hi all...this is husband's dream:

I saw 2 black buffalo and thought it would be safer to lay down on the ground. The two buffalo come over and begin to lick my ears... One licks each ear. I don't feel threatened. Then they walk away and I get up.
End.

Shalom
Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Anyone have any thoughts on what buffalo/bison might symbolise?

I see the laying down as submission...licking ears? Clearly getting very close and ear represents listening/hearing...licking is usually seen as a friendly/nurturing action in animals...

He's never dreamed of buffalo/bison before so this is a new symbol...

Any thoughts/insights appreciated...

shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
spiritledd
Diamond Member

symbol of strength

Post by spiritledd »

symbol of strength and America ...thought of buffalo nickel 5 cents is grace ...thought of the Word of God... mature need meat not milk ...they used to be in the multitudes ...and gifting of tongues ...and 2 # of "witness", and teachers tickling the ears
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Thanks spiritled for those thoughts... Shared with hubs... Nothing resonating as yet...

?
Shalom
Charlie
Charlie
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D your welcome charlie
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hey, charlie, saw this earlier this week. Dunno sis but I'll share what little I got in hopes it will contribute a tiny piece of the puzzle. I heard, My sheep know my voice. Two impressions followed.

On a personal level, it speaks to me of increased, acute hearing for dh. On a corporate level, it speaks to me of a reactivation of gifts. That's the word I received 'reactivation'. Basically, I interpreted that as restoration. Not that gifts disappeared in the interim but that the 'modern church' (and I use the term loosely) has strayed from them, with too many declaring the gifts do not operate today. In other words, they have been on the endangered species list for too long. A recovery has manifested in recent years but now it's open season for a full restoration (not of gifts themselves but for those who have ears to hear what the Spirit is saying).

for your [dh's] prayerful consideration,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Here's my 5cents worth lol….

I immediately thought of how animals lick ea. others ears as part of a "grooming" process.

The "laying down" made me wonder about 2 things. May elaborate later.

1. Is hubs being groomed for a position that carries a lot of weight, one that requires leadership and power?

2. Is hubs experiencing a lot of tension, putting intense effort toward anything in particular, has a drive and ambition or have a dominating nature that he needs to "lay down" and submit to something bigger than himself?

ET

As usual, toss what doesn't fit :wink:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

discerning wrote:

On a personal level, it speaks to me of increased, acute hearing for dh. On a corporate level, it speaks to me of a reactivation of gifts. That's the word I received 'reactivation'. Basically, I interpreted that as restoration. Not that gifts disappeared in the interim but that the 'modern church' (and I use the term loosely) has strayed from them, with too many declaring the gifts do not operate today. In other words, they have been on the endangered species list for too long. A recovery has manifested in recent years but now it's open season for a full restoration (not of gifts themselves but for those who have ears to hear what the Spirit is saying).

Reactivation is good...increased acute hearing is good... lets see what happens! Someone recently gave him a word, quite out of the blue about activating his prophetic calling...

Thanks for sharing Discerning!
charlie
Charlie
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

ElijahsTask wrote: 2. Is hubs experiencing a lot of tension, putting intense effort toward anything in particular,
Yes. I had wondered whether he just needed to rest and listen...

Thanks for sharing ET!

shalom
charlie
Charlie