White Sand with Rattlesnakes (short dream)

Archived Dreams from 2014
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

White Sand with Rattlesnakes (short dream)

Post by Realisticdreamz »

The dream starts as I am walking on white sand with someone and there are live rattlesnakes scattered every 2 or 3 feet on the sand, as far as my eyes could see. I do not recall who the other one was but I was comfortable with them -- they were just with me. The ground was flat with no visible hills. The snakes were not very active, mostly laying in a curled position though some may have been moving a little. There are snakes ahead and to my left and right. Nothing else was in sight (I do not even recall seeing anything else such as the sky, trees, or any other colors).

I cautiously turned around (and the one with me) before being surrounded in great number by the rattlesnakes, feeling it would be deadly and futile to proceed forward through them. But as I did, I must have alarmed or startled a rattlesnake because one of them noticed me and started coming at me. I saw the snake dive down into the white sand and proceed toward me as if it were chasing me under the sand. Though it was hidden, I could see the sand moving as the snake moved under it toward me. I proceeded quickly away from it. EOD.

It was a startling dream and the position of the scattered snakes reminded me of a minefield. The dream was durin the night of 9/10/14. I dreamed alot that night but only remember this dream. Any thoughts or inspiration is appreciated!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Server

Post by Server »

mat 23 comes to mind
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Server wrote:mat 23 comes to mind
Thank you Server for taking the time to respond. I actually had not thought of Matthew 23, a brood of vipers, but that is a sensible reply... what was appeared to be hidden was visible.

I will meditate on it more will be praying about it. Lately, I have seen the good outcomes when praying beforehand about them, especially in dreams. God is so good!!!

May God bless you and your family.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?