Strange dream......people blowing up

Archived Dreams from 2014
chenya
Gold Member

Strange dream......people blowing up

Post by chenya »

I had this strange one around midnight. I'll try to explain it the best I can, it was weird.

I was with a few people. I believe one of them was a fireman. There were these cars and they were blowing up everywhere, including the people inside them. Don't know how to explain it but the people had a strange look to them before it would blow. In fact that's how we knew they were going to blow up. This went on and on. Everywhere you looked it was the same thing. Kevin T (he's a probation officer IRL) grabbed a bracelet he had. I don't really remember this part very well. I guess it was to be his wife's. He was returning it to the store. His wife said I hope you are getting another one.

I think I might understand it but not totally sure. Any insight?

All of the dreams last night were similar. The dream(s) weren't scary by any means, just bizarre. The kind that leaves you going hmm.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Chenya, the 1st impression that came to me was combustion. When I did research, I came across another word in the Bible for it: conflagration. Which means a fire extending to many objects, or over a large space; a general burning. The passage that comes to me is Isaiah 30:27 (DBT) "Behold, the name of Jehovah cometh from far, burning [with] his anger -- a grievous conflagration; his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a consuming fire;" I believe this is a warning before judgment and destruction. A firefighter can be emblematic of a person who helps extinguish problems be­tween people or helps out in times of disaster. I believe that this is a call to be prayerful and to warn others to repent and turn away. Amos 3:7, "Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. Words for your prayerful thoughts!
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

Thanks Newbie. I had come to the same conclusion too, but didn't even think of it from that angle. Your right though. In the dream they were combusting. It's in regard to a person I've been praying for and the situation he is in.