French Fries ?

Archived Dreams from 2014
connie
Diamond Member

French Fries ?

Post by connie »

Blessings in His name,

I'm posting a dream which I had a week ago. Any thoughts or insights would be most appreciated.

I was eating my lunch, at work. I had a short time to eat so I was eating very quickly. I was also thinking that I had to finish all my food or risk offending the chef. My lunch time was over and I had not been able to eat all my food. There were some french fries left over. The french fries were served in a small silver cup-like container.
I walked back into the kitchen with my plate, took the small silver cup and emptied the leftover french fries onto the counter- essentially returning the leftovers to the chef/kitchen.

I glanced up and saw a food order was ready for pick-up. There was an order of french fries set inside an oval silver serving dish. The french fries appeared to be 'home made', fresh cut, nicely browned and long. I wondered if the chef had changed the type of fries, right after my food order? I noted that the french fries which I had received & returned were 'factory made', bulk fries- short & pale yellow.

I awoke.

In Him

Connie
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Are you being short changed somehow? Are you not getting the real thing? Thoughts of the true gospel vs false gospel.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

In my dreams French fries usually represent lost souls and depending on the context of dream it usually is either ready or not ready. Just a thought.