got woman and job

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

got woman and job

Post by spiritledd »

I was naked covered with a blanket I was leaving a woman in van who was very unstable behind ...I found a place where I could rest ...it seemed I had sleepwalked into a woman's room ...I was totally embarrassed and thought call the cops ...but she wanted to help me and I found out she was a Christian when put on music which was weird because it was like some famous band from yesteryear that got saved and was ministering with Hillsong ...we worshiped together ...and at first I was not attracted to her ...but it was her heart ...she was really cool individual ...so fun to be with ...then the people she lived with came home and she and they were discussing me ...I thought they were kicking me out ...instead mon came and gave me a job cutting with saw I asked is it the kind that would put me in danger of cutting fingers? ...I can't remember answer ...then he came and sprayed can of something into my lungs ..I laughed really hard like it was laughing gas ...also he said I was replacing a worker who was slacking