Brother, a evil leader

Archived Dreams from 2014
Grace
Diamond Member

Brother, a evil leader

Post by Grace »

I was in my home town with my younger children, shopping. My mom was with me. She was going home to get lunch ready and would pick us up later. Suddenly there were a lot of people milling around. I went down to main street and it seemed there was some kind of march going on. People were shouting and cheering. Apparently the man leading the March was my brother, although I didn't recognize him. Men dressed in black with a cloth wrapped around their faces marched. A man came out of a building. There was a stairs to an apartment above some stores. He said something about the leader coming there after the march. ' And you are to come too!" " No I wont," I replied. I left that place and saw some people I knew. Some of them were excited about my brother being that leader. I turned to them and asked, "Has he gone mad?" Some of them turned away from me, but one young man told me, "Yes, he has." He said it in a whisper. That was the end of my dream.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6