Struggling

Archived Dreams from 2014
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Struggling

Post by Mary Cherry »

Hello everyone, I really need help with this one! I am totally struggling with this. In this dream, I was in my garage and a young lady was sitting on a white paint pale. She said to me that she wished that she had a better working relationship with her sister. She had a very sad look on her face. As she was talking I was unpacking. I told her that I was going to move, but things didn't work out. Then my great newphew came in and she began to ask him who he was and what does he do. He never answered her. EOD In real life, I have not seen this young lady for quite some time. She and I used to work together doing retail. Yes, I am unpacking because I was going to move but my newphew needed a place to stay. So is this dream symbolic and is it actually dealing with real life? And who is the sister that she is referring to? She does have a sister in real life. Any help will be appreciated.
benny

Post by benny »

Hi Mary,

many times i have had dreams of friends or people i know who visit me and tell me about themselves. Once in a dream a minister came and told me how angry he was at a number of people because of the way they mistreated them. I prayed about it and phoned him up and everything he told me in the dream was what he was struggling with.

I would take the opportunity to pray in private for this woman as maybe the Lord would have you minister to her. The sister may be a real life issue too. (sister may represent - church, spirtual sister, self or of course the sister)

normally if everything in the dream is very realistic it is often literal and God wanting us to pray and minister to people.

blessings

benny
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Thank you Benny so much