Money

Archived Dreams from 2014
Ruth
Diamond Member

Money

Post by Ruth »

Can you tell me what it means to dream about money. The first dream my Son received $21,000 then this week I dreamed my mother (deceased) gave me and sister $200 then last night in the dream we found she had left 9,000.

Thank you
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Ruth...sometimes it is merely wishful thinking! :)

However, sometimes it can symbolise resourcing/provision more generally or gifting... Investment into something. Then the amounts can be symbolic and the person giving them can be symbolic etc etc.

We made the mistake once of sharing a dream with a close and trusted friend that my husband had had about a fincnail gift. In the dream this same friend had come over to where we were in ministry at the time and given us £50,000...I think it slightly freaked the friend out even though we did not see it as literal...he was frightened by what he understood to be a significant investment into us. He was in pastoral leadership at our sending church at the time and in fact was a part of the decision-making process which ended up cutting our financial backing from that church later...hard to process at the time...but the story isn't finished...God is no man's debtor...

Have you posted the dreams in full?

shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Post the dream in full.

Finding money can mean favor

The money and amount may mean different things. The numbers to focus on are 21, 200, and 9. But I can't help unless I know context.