wilderness/spaceship/female vocalist

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

wilderness/spaceship/female vocalist

Post by spiritledd »

out in wilderness went over water falls and also an avalanche saw some others do it too and I was wondering if anyone was going get killed and we actually had to dig some out ...then there was this inside place people were trying bed down and people kept coming and had to switch beds but it was weird something about sweat on bedding being gross ...I was thinking this was vacation area?

then couple old friends and I, formed band ...we setup to play and this gal showed up and started to sing ...but it was weird because she was not the one I thought would be there ...instead it was my neighbor's where I grew up daughter Pepper I have had a few dreams about her in the past

IRL I did not know what it meant, so i prayed and felt like The Lord was saying to pray for her ...I started interceding for her to get saved, which she did Praise Jesus!!!!

anyways, in dream, she sang real good, and so she was in the band ...she came to see my space ship ...she was transformed from regular gal, to like a space queen looking character, like in movies ...this happened in automatic in elevator ...a raccoon was in there talking to her, being a smart-Alec, kinda making fun of me

then she came into ship, and it was like a gym ...she was talking to another gal, then gave me a charm out of zip lock baggie, in front of gal ...she had two, and gave me one ...and it was blue and white and small and eye shaped

color and design of logo made me think Seahawks or Facebook ...and she said it would make me think of person I love, and know things about them that I did not know ...I put it in my pocket and said it made think brand of shampoo the one I loved uses ..it was called "Saffron" ...they both giggled at that

then we played Ping-Pong, and she was really good, and positive she could beat me ...but I pulled out some of my secret moves, that she could not counter ...she looked puzzled, but was enjoying playing ...paddles were funny plastic with straps ...at one point I saw table was not lined up right ...so I adjusted to be fair
Last edited by spiritledd on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

got something here

Post by spiritledd »

one part I think I got was... raccoon represents a friend God is taking out of my life for a season, so he can bring others into my life

this because friend is always making me look like big joke right in front of me and behind my back too

it is rooted out of pride/superiority/jealousy

this because my walk is stronger, and I am more experienced and musically gifted than he is

so I guess if friend won't be cool about God trying to hook me up ...especially with women ...he will have stay away

tip off was I had another dream about elevator and mocking and ridicule