music instraments

Archived Dreams from 2014
justme

music instraments

Post by justme »

I had this dream last night
I walked into a room there was a man standing in the room he had three ukuleles sitting on a table. The first and third one were exactly I had this dream last night
I walked into a room there was a man standing in the room he had three ukuleles sitting on a table. The first and third one were exactly the same and the one in the middle was different. He said go ahead and try it. So I picked up the first one and strummed it. I said it has a good sound even though it is not tuned, this is a bass one. He said yes it is. I pointed to the middle one and said that is a tenor? He said yes it is. I asked him why he had two the same, he said they were on sale for a really good price and I couldn't leave it. I then looked and saw the tag it had 1200 crossed out and under it 89. I said wow that was a really good sale would you sell me one of them, he said I will.
In real life would have no clue what any instrument would sound like tuned or not tuned or what kind it would be! Before I went to sleep I was on here reading some of the other posts, one that I read was talking about the posters gifts being shown to her/him in their dream. I said Lord I still have no idea what gifts I have (if any) I would really like to know what gifts I have. Don’t know if this information has anything to do with the dream but I felt I should share it.