Joy

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Joy

Post by spiritledd »

stuck in twilight zone loop thing ...where woman and i am being set up and killed over and over again ...it was in black and white, in depression era, might have been in hometown? ...really hard to explain this, but it was designed, no matter what job you took, you would be killed ...like I said it was a set up ...and it kept repeating ...this centered around bar and grill and hotel

after many loops I was looking for an escape ...I found this factory that was in color, and modern inside, and people were working, and I asked what is this place for to worker

woman gave large white poster size cardboard paper to me, to read it ...it was different language, and hand written ...I realized they were all praying, and she read it for me

I felt tired and weak ...then i left and found a tribe of long haired people like in movie "Joe verses the volcano" I was hungry and they fed me a sausage that I heard a bone crack inside of it

then I found a job with guy who looked like Rocky's trainer who set up pipes that sent high pressure water to the black and white loop town ...it was like fluming job I had IRL in spud plant once

when we were finished setting up I asked how far down do I pull lever it was red handle ...he said just pull down until you think its enough ...in it I could feel there was such pressure and power I had a respect/fear for it .I pulled it slowly, knowing if mishandled it, could blow up ...I pulled it down about halfway ...it had locking gear teeth

then i went running back to town in water up to ankles that kept rising higher and higher

I was armed with revelation of how to stop the loop ...I had to stop being killed by taking the guns ...and had to get $200 to get woman back, and to be able to leave

so I played the parts again, until just before it got to part where I was going get shot again knowing the plot, I knew where and when I would have opportunity to get the guns with out the killers seeing me

played two parts, each part different character and job that ended in death ...finally got the guns ...I saw the sheriff he gave me $100 for something I sold him? ...and took back $100 from madam that she took from me in one of the parts

saw my woman in bar ...she was at a table by herself crying ...all the other women were playing poker with the madam I walked up to her and said lets go ...she said really? and started crying tears of joy ...first thing I heard from The Lord when I woke was... Joy