ship, all age adults and kids, leaving port

Archived Dreams from 2014
sigmon2
Diamond Member

ship, all age adults and kids, leaving port

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, hope everyone is well in the Lord. Had me a dream.
It began with me in a bedroom where a couple of people were there too. Then I am suddenly at a small ramp counting kids and helping the enter this area meant for kids. Also collecting tickets, I had a long skinny stick I was using to count with and hold back.
You know those sticks sheep herders use at the sheep pen. It was like that. Then kids stopped coming and I had young adults all around me. I was pointing to a place they could go. I walked on the ramp looking around for someone. I then jump down to another spot. The captain comes up beside me and says he needs people at different locations cause we are about to leave. I start calling out names and telling those folks where to go. Then I noticed the place I was at was a ship tied to a dock.
So the captain went to the wheel house and I started climbing up the areas to get to the upper level. The captain tells me to get the ship ready to leave. The last level to climb up too was a bit to high and I was tired. So I could not figure how to get. I called a young man over and was going to get him to help me. There were still kids all over. I looked to my right as I am hanging on to a ledge with my feet and hands on the next level. I see to my right a ramp that is a walkway into the wheel house and goes through to the upper level. The adults point to it too.
Then I start to get down and go to and suddenly I find myself on the upper level walking on the ramp I was using in the beginning. I see a higher level where all the adults are and are going. So I step toward the entryway and see stairs going up. I am met by Bill, who is all excited about the trip.
We talk about how great is was they everything is going so good. People are passing us to go into a large area at the top of the stairs that is for adults. Then as we start to go up, I rushed down and go down a short hallway under the stairs into the kitchen. I need to help the captain get things going. Oh in part of bill's and I talk I mention how great it was cause we even have four from Alabama. As I walk thru the kitchen I see the staff working hard. They have pulled out big sausages in pans ready to cook. I see the back wall and it is lined up with racks. I turn around and try to move a rack I just passed to get thru a area just the walking space is narrow. I knock off a sausage, then I pick it up to throw away.
There are suddenly people by me and I see the kitchen staff coming, the cook is an old friend named Marilyn. She was prepping food. I talk about everything being ready, everyone is smiling. Then I realize it's time to cast off and turn to go, then the dream fades.
Bill and Marilyn are folks I knew at the camp I worked at. This dream ship was the camp as a ship.
Thanks for reading
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Well this is wild. I wonder if anything will happen about it after surgery.
T
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry