red snake

Archived Dreams from 2014
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

red snake

Post by BlueDreamer »

I was with some people. I saw a little mouse that I wanted to save but my dad wanted to catch it. It turned into a snake that was red and had a mongoose face and was biting me. It pinched but not a lot. It died somehow and was dead after I knocked it out. Before I had knocked it out twice and it came back to life. This time it broke in half.

i remember i felt bad for the snake and i didn't want the snake to hate people and i wanted to love the snake but the snake didn't care and just wanted to be the way the snake was.
discerning
Site Admin

Re: red snake

Post by discerning »

Hi BlueDreamer. I believe this is a follow-up to your smoking dream. You received some good insight there. Confirming mns's offering here..."You can see right through that".

press in
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm looking maybe for descriptions or ideas of the symbolism? I would like to know how the interpretation is broken down if anyone can give that. Thanks, discerning.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

BlueDreamer wrote:I was with some people. I saw a little mouse that I wanted to save but my dad wanted to catch it. It turned into a snake that was red and had a mongoose face and was biting me. It pinched but not a lot. It died somehow and was dead after I knocked it out. Before I had knocked it out twice and it came back to life. This time it broke in half.

i remember i felt bad for the snake and i didn't want the snake to hate people and i wanted to love the snake but the snake didn't care and just wanted to be the way the snake was.

Little mouse = appears to be a cute pet
Dad = God
Wants to catch it vs you want to keep it = He wants to get rid of it, you want to keep and nurture/play (?) with it
It's really a snake - a red snake = dangerous lie (snakes are like long tails/tales)
Mongoose face = aren't mongooses, vicious and ugly?
it's biting you = yes it is, it's eating away at you
You're feeling the pinch.
you're trying to knock it out, but it keeps resurrecting/coming back to life, in your life.
This time it broke in half = you succeed in breaking down the issue and hopefully destroying it.
You felt bad for the snake = misguided compassion for something that deserves no compassion.
Didn't want the snake to hate people = you're afraid you'll hate people / that thing in you hates people, but you don't want that characteristic (really you love people but you've been hurt, so it comes through as hate, deep down).
You can't love something that's demonic - it doesn't care for your love - it's a snake.

Hopefully that helps you process.
XX
Will keep praying for your breakthrough.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Thanks, I'll keep searching. I don't feel as if this dream relates to this guy.