4 distortion units FB warning

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

4 distortion units FB warning

Post by spiritledd »

this was more of an open vision because I was aware of it as I laid in bed ...saw 4 different distortion units each had unique tone ...one made a sound that gave me a weird feeling of fear ...it was silver ...it seemed like a warning on facebook
zeal
Gold Member

Re: 4 distortion units FB warning

Post by zeal »

Visions speak what they mean, They don't hide the meaning...Dreams are over emphasized as to be searched...Anything that causes fear is not of God.

Just some thoughts.

Zeal
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks Zeal :D
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

i'm wondering if this might be a way the Lord is speaking to this generation being that social media is very important. i've had two dreams (maybe visions, but idk how to tell them apart) where i saw facebook messages before waking up. the first one i saw happened that day and the second one i am not sure. i didn't realize that the first one happened when it did because i found out it came to pass the same day as the dream/vision later on and only knew after i looked back at the date in my dream journal.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks Bluedreamer ...personally, I have only had a handful of visions ...true visions happen while we are awake according to scripture ...but if you are totally conscience of a dream that is happening, i believe that may count as vision as well ...that is, knowing it is a dream, while you are dreaming, and able to remember the details ...i don't see evidence in scripture that we have dreams that are merely manufactured from our own fleshly thoughts ...there are folks who have read books on dream interpretation, and are very experienced and anointed interpreters that use the terminology "soul dreams" ...but as for me, i get a little something from God out of every dream i have ever had ...meaning, it applies to my life in some way ...even the demonic attacks that happen while i am asleep reveal to me Spiritual matters parallel to my personal life ...though i have had contrary opinions that some dreams were not of God ...thing is, the blessed Saints interpreting my dreams (that i dearly appreciate!!!!) don't know ALL my thoughts and situations ... i am not going to post them on a public forum in order to validate that a dream was truly from God ...so i don't bother to debate interpretations, and genuinely appreciate any help i get, whether it applies or not
firewater
Silver Member

Post by firewater »

Can you describe what you mean by "distortion units"?