New wedding band

Archived Dreams from 2014
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

New wedding band

Post by kbasmommy »

I've been praying for direction with regards to my marriage so that's why I've decided to post this dream.

My dream: I decide to buy my husband a really nice new wedding band but it wasn't an easy decision because the entire dream I wrestled with what to get him and finally decided on a gray band. There was music in the background with the words" you should not think it over" like it was something I shouldn't have to think over.

End of dream....

We are at a difficult point right now many of my previous dreams have come to pass so this is the first dream since praying for direction.

God bless
DownPour

Re: New wedding band

Post by DownPour »

I believe this is about a renewed commitment to your H
Color grey: respect, honour, reverence, stability, maturity, wise counsel
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Yes! I think so too! Thanks for responding.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

DownPour wrote:I believe this is about a renewed commitment to your H
Color grey: respect, honour, reverence, stability, maturity, wise counsel
Maybe God wants you to commit to marriage counseling?
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Yeah grey also means confusion. maybe just trust what the holy spirit is telling you.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Will do thanks
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Gray can represent a mixture of truth and lies (white + black). It can also represent honor. Consider...what did you sense in the dream when you heard the background music? Listen to Papa. You know His voice. I'm sure of it. An encouraging dream to be sure. You don't need confirmation here, sis. Nothing wrong with your hearing that I can see. Trust that still, small voice.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

kbasmommy wrote: I decide to buy my husband a really nice new wedding band but it wasn't an easy decision because the entire dream I wrestled with what to get him and finally decided on a gray band. There was music in the background with the words" you should not think it over" like it was something I shouldn't have to think over.
The first sentence shows you have already made a decision. You have decided to make every effort to start fresh (new wedding band). What you "settled" for while walking your chosen path (shopping) was gray (neutral/bland/not black nor white/neither love nor hate) This will not bring the renewal you desire. You will have to commit "all the way" to him with your whole heart, or no fruit/love will be produced....it is so very similar to walking with the Lord...it is all or nothing. Give and it shall be given unto you.... if you give half of a heart, you will receive the same. If you stay in neutral (gray), you will both remain in a limbo like state that you are in now.

The song seems to say the same thing...that it is no longer time for thinking/intellect (as you put it..."wrestling"). Look what was revealed to you in the dream...it left you gifting him with a nothing/neutral position (gray), when you could have presented a ring (yourself and your commitment) of gold and diamonds (eternal elements).

If we intellectualized committing ourselves to the Lord, we would not commit at all. We had to make a leap of faith and commitment.... and the reward was great. The Lord can renew a marriage that is in the ashes stage, if you will trust Him and fully commit to yourself to whom He has given you.

Saying a prayer for you both...
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

I agree thank you for the revelations! I have been struggling grey+white neither hot or cold. Forgiveness is not looking back and staying in the grey area. Received confirmation tonight as he said "you can't stay stuck. Make a decision." I thank God that he is answering my prayers and directing me. Thank you for the prayers they are much needed!
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

I thank God too, for the care and guidance He provides us all. What an attentive, wise, and loving Father we have.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Amen!!!!