Promotion

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Promotion

Post by kbasmommy »

Here is my dream:

I see the HR rep at my job and she tells me I've been promoted and I'll be earning $20.00 per hour. I'll be in the finance dept. I'm shocked and I see myself doing really well in that dept. crunching numbers easily. I'm terrible in math in real life so I can't believe what I'm seeing.

End of dream:

I've been seeking The Lord about my job and feeling conflicted about it but I'm not sure if this even has anything to do with my job or it's symbolic of something else.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Re: Promotion

Post by underhiswing »

Does the conflict you feel have anything to do with.... desiring a job that you enjoy, or taking one you don't for better money? If not, does that same principle apply to the ministry you are involved in...or want to be?
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Yes I want to move into a different dept. or do something that I enjoy doing. Money is a conflict because I took a big pay cut just to have a job. I don't feel like I have a direction anymore I've been praying for direction and for The Lord to show me what career ministry etc. Because all of my ideas seem to lead to me questioning If it's The Lords will. Maybe I just need to be content and grateful.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Do you think that your calling/job is something that you are currently underestimating yourself doing well in real life?

In the dream/vision the main point is that you stop and "see yourself" doing this really well. You envisioned it within the dream.

The Lord placed within you that which He will do well through you. He has been preparing you all of your life for it. What area have you had the most lessons in...the most struggles with? .....that is your clue as to what you are gifted in.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

I will think about this thank you very much because I think I do need to change my perspective and stop doubting myself. I
truly appreciate your obedience in sharing ! God bless :-)