Husband anger causes destruction

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Husband anger causes destruction

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi all,

Here is my dream: I see my husband yelling at a guy at a convenient store and treating him very mean. The man doesn't say much back because he's clearly holding back while at work.

I see the man throwing chairs and yelling as soon as my husband leaves as he is so furious.

My husband and I invite a couple over to our house to spend the night. Our house was clean downstairs but not in our bedroom. So we keep that door closed.

I see the man from the store watching us through our window but it's too late to do anything about it. There is a huge explosion and debris everywhere. Everyone is ok but our house is destroyed.

End of dream...

I was thinking that maybe we have areas where we need God to clean up in our lives symbolized by the mess in our bedroom, but I'm not sure about the couple visiting.
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: Husband anger causes destruction

Post by Barb11 »

I wonder if this couple are close friends of yours that will also be affected by the consequences of your husband's anger in real life.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

The closed bedroom door (due to hiding mess) is definitely an indicator of hiding something personal (bedroom) from others. I wonder, who it is in real life that is "holding back at work"? They are pretending to be in control and behind the scenes are very much not.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi Barb and UHW thank you both for sharing your thoughts. @Barb I didn't think about that and it's seems so obvious to me now lol yea maybe the couple is affected in the sense of the anger hurting our witness?

@Uhw my husband is in a position of authority and a lot of ppl are angry about a possible upcoming promotion feeling they have been overlooked and have more experience and years with the company. I'm still trying to understand what is going on with me but I feel things and hear things a part from my dreams. For example I feel very very strongly the job is not stabile and we will be moving out of state even though things appear to going well. Usually what I hear (sounds like my own thoughts) hope I haven't lost you, but what I hear is that his manager is not in control. I've been going through my past dreams and there were dreams Ive posted in the past that make sense for today even though they didn't make sense in 2009 or 2013. Anyhoo sorry if I've confused you but I appreciate you sharing as this makes a lot of sense!
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

I followed what you were saying. The greatest provision we can hold onto is that He is guiding us and will provide for us no matter what it looks like in the flesh.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Amen! Thanks!