A word from The Lord?

Archived Dreams from 2015
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: A word from The Lord?

Post by Realisticdreamz »

kbasmommy wrote:Well (ahem) my mother just gave a message to her church on the "Lukewarm christian".(ouch!) hoping the dream is symbolic cause it was a tough message lol!
Sounds like an uncomfortable but good message we all need to heed, especially in these days whether that was the message in your dream or not. I find many messages from the Lord in the Bible sometimes hard and uncomfortable but never-the-less they will bring us to a great place in Him when we heed them. :) Is her message available online? I would love to hear it as well.

It is noteworthy that the messages in Revelation to the churches are all churches in Turkey where Paul (previously Saul) was from. At one time it grew to one of the most prosperous places in the world, the Byzantium Empire with its capitol Constantinople. It was a Christian based empire that connected the east and west. Yet today, it is gone and its capitol renamed Istanbul where churches are rare with probably less than 5% of the population are Christians.

Whatever the Lord tells us, it is out of love for our own good and will bring us to a better place. His love is everlasting and mercy enduring.

Whether or not that was the message He had for you, your spirit will bear witness of the message in the dream for you when you hear it. :)

I pray the Lord leads and blesses you and your family!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Thank you. No it's not available online, it was for her womens fellowship meeting and they asked her to bring a message :) yes sometimes it's hard to see ourselves as needing correction but you're right it's in love.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

My thoughts on this for your discernment ;)

I feel Holy Spirit could represent Holy Spirit speaking to you and was reminded of
a story about Samuel

1 Samuel 3: 3The lamp of God had not yet gone out, and Samuel was sleeping in the Tabernacle near the Ark of God. 4Suddenly the LORD called out, “Samuel!”

“Yes?” Samuel replied. “What is it?” 5He got up and ran to Eli. “Here I am. Did you call me?”“I didn’t call you,” Eli replied. “Go back to bed.” So he did.
6Then the LORD called out again, “Samuel!”
Again Samuel got up and went to Eli. “Here I am. Did you call me?”
“I didn’t call you, my son,” Eli said. “Go back to bed.”
7Samuel did not yet know the LORD because he had never had a message from the LORD before. 8So the LORD called a third time, and once more Samuel got up and went to Eli. “Here I am. Did you call me?”

Then Eli realized it was the LORD who was calling the boy. 9So he said to Samuel, “Go and lie down again, and if someone calls again, say, ‘Speak, LORD, your servant is listening.’” So Samuel went back to bed.

10And the LORD came and called as before, “Samuel! Samuel!”
And Samuel replied, “Speak, your servant is listening.”

I believe HE wants to speak something to you like Samuel and something special HE
wants to tell you and prepare you for! Wait on Him and He will speak to you ;)
He has twice now, so wait for His Word to you a third time

Blessings and Love
C
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

@His blood. Yes I am waiting for it. Thank you for your obedience in sharing. I receive that. Yet another confirmation. God bless you!
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Time to "go all in"?
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Yup I'm all in... :D
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

:wink:
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......