2nd Post Cobweb Dream

Archived Dreams from 2015
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

2nd Post Cobweb Dream

Post by gapeachntn »

A few months ago, I started back to communicate with a man I've loved since the age of 12. I'm now 42. His mother died so I reached out to him and our relationship was rekindled but after much complication, we are no longer even friends. Something that I never expected in a million years that we wouldn't even be on speaking terms after 30 years.

I had a dream that he was seated quietly in a living room kinda space and in the living room or nearby, there was my secretary's desk. There's a section of the desk that rolls back. I began to clean the desk and there were all these cobwebs. No spiders. just webs. I rolled up the door part and there were all these cobwebs that needed to be cleaned so I started to clean them. Does anyone have any thoughts on what this dream means?
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: 2nd Post Cobweb Dream

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi there,

Well this is your second dream now. Usually I take reoccurring dreams as something to pay attention to.
Cobwebs are different from spiderwebs. If you Google cobwebs vs spiderwebs you will see what I mean. I think the difference is significant to the interp.

Definitely, if you're not already, intercede for him. Is he a believer? It appears you want to help him clean up his past (no active spider there). I don't know the connection with his past, but it is something to be mindful of because it was revealed to you "rolled up" for a reason.