An angel/writing on my wall

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

An angel/writing on my wall

Post by kbasmommy »

After I was praying about the last dream I posted.
I felt really heavy and tired almost like I had been given a sleeping pill
I didnt want to go to sleep because I was afraid like someone was putting me to sleep, very strange feeling.
My eyes were closed at first but then I opened them slightly and I saw black writing on my wall and an Angel in my room talking to someone. The Angel suddenly knew I was watching and hid in a painting of a white flower above my bed. The writing was being erased. I can't remember what it said. I thought in my mind, "Lord what should I do about my situation", a voice answered "John 1:16".

It felt like a dream, but I thought I was already awake until I woke up. Very strange!!

Something else strange. I went to sleep again and I saw a nurse tell me that my husband passed away in a hospital. I think this is connected because I was responding to the last dream upset I wasn't told what would happen.

I know it sounds confusing Im confused too!

This is at least the fouth dream of my husband passing away. Honestly, I havent been thinking about them because I dont want to think about that, but they keep coming. Very scary. Maybe its spiritual not physical but either way.