Can Dreams Be Attacks? What are the signs?

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Can Dreams Be Attacks? What are the signs?

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi,
Do we always assume a dream is from The Lord first? Especially those reoccurring dreams. I rarely see an interp that basically points out it may not even be from The Lord. Also, can spiritual attacks come in the form of dreams? If so, what are the signs? I've had dreams where I felt fear and pain, but the dreams did come to pass despite the fact I felt fearful which I was told is a tell tell sign it's not from God. Is it possible that dreams the enemy plants are only allowed by God to reveal to us the attack and to pray against it?

Please help
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Can Dreams Be Attacks? What are the signs?

Post by bjcollin »

Great question... I fully believe that dreams come from 3 sources ... 1. Our own souls. 2. The Lord, and 3. The Enemy. Discernment is used to sort out which dream is from which sources. The internet medium we work in here makes it even harder to judge others intensions behind posting a dream.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Ps I personally try to only post the God given dreams and I toss the flesh/soul dreams and enemy dreams. There are cases of enemy dreams I have posted in the past because they serve a teaching purpose... For example in one dream I woke up with a demon sitting on my chest choking me and it took the name of Jesus to get him to leave. I used that dream as a teaching example for many years.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Thanks BJ!