2 acoustic guitars/2 pistons/2 contact lens/innertube

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

2 acoustic guitars/2 pistons/2 contact lens/innertube

Post by spiritledd »

i went to buy 2 acoustic guitars but when i got to the shop it was a different man there in the shop than before ...it was in my step dad's farm shop ...i told him owner and i had already negociated the price for them which was $400 ...he showed me what they had but they were not the ones ...i said the brand was called Rylie and there were 2 of them that were identicle ...then i was coming out of Curry's drive and saw water going uphill on the road like a fast moving creek ...people were swimming up hill in it like a marathon foot race that was yearly thing ...then gal and i were in yellow rig driving in the water but against current going down hill ...then i was at this car repair shop in Kendrick and a guy owned it and it was a mess ...gal and i were trying to get car fixed ...then i saw 2 pistons and rings that they grinded ...they turned into contact lens that were rubber and blue like inner tube patches ...then shop got new owner who was Zoe who used to own the diner in town and she was real nice like she had changed like she got saved maybe and it seemed like she was gay ...IRL she was into wicka ...then pistons/lenses turned black gal said to hold them ...while she went back for some reason ...i was getting tired of waiting ...i dropped one then the other ...i did not want to move because i was afraid i would step on them ...i was on the shore of lake ...then i saw open yellow tackle box ...saw guitar picks and other junk like tool/tackle box would have ...finnally found them and gave them to gal ...i was relieved to give them to her because i was tired of it holding them and worrying about them ...then she dropped one too and i was like not again ...i just wanted step away from the whole thing because being so weary of stressing about them and tired of waiting for her all the time