New house

Archived Dreams from 2015
Jaenmari

New house

Post by Jaenmari »

Hi Guys i had a dream about two weeks ago. I guess it wasn't so much a dream as it was a vision. There's only one scene in the dream that i can recall. I dreamt that my boyfriend and I were standing in a freshly painted room. I could smell the paint. The room was flooded with sunlight and the walls were eggshell color turned yellow by the sunlight coming in from a window on the right hand side. In the dream I knew that we were looking for a place to live in together and this was a room in the apartment that we were standing in. it was not furnished.

There was no dialogue, just the room and us.

Any thoughts?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: New house

Post by bjcollin »

Personally I'm old fashioned on this, don't co-habitat, but rather do things right before the Lord and either be committed and get married or live apart. The apartment is empty and not furnished as this is an empty type of situation. eggshell off white = this is a walking on eggshells type of situation now days and not many people will speak out against it because it is so prevalent now days even within the church. off white turning yellow in the sunlight = the light of the Lord will show it for what it is and turn it yellow. Just my personal pastoral advice here on this dream. Hope it helps some.

in Christ,