waitress and music store job

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

waitress and music store job

Post by spiritledd »

rode bus and was talking about being clean and sober ...and i caught the eye of a youger woman who was a waitress she was very beautiful and was blonde blue eyes wearing pink uniform and her hair was up ...very intense eyes ...they were penetrating even very far away ...its was as if we had an instant connection like esp we seem know each other ...we did not speak other than her taking my order and it was just understood we had powerful attraction towards one another ...we did not flirt or even smile it was deeper and much more serious than that ...and a guy next to me paid for my meal ...then i was helping a guy in music store ...i was on bus and suddenly we were at Dworshack dam ...but bus stopped there and it was Coeur d'alene and i missed my bus ...i asked how do i get back to Spokane ...they said take bus 10 ...waking i thought wow you know should try to get job at music store since i know more than most guys who work at them ...this because i knew more than the guy i was helping at the music store in the dream ...i am very social and love to talk and i think i would be great at it ...im so lonley the way my life is now so it would be a welcomed change