All Roads Look The Same

Archived Dreams from 2018
HisOwn

All Roads Look The Same

Post by HisOwn »

The dream starts where my twin sister, my ex-boyfriend and I part ways.

(IRL this is the neighborhood my sister and I live in...)

My sister and ex-boyfriend get into her car (she's driving) and drive off.

As I walk down the street I stop because I am unsure about which direction I should be going .

So I turn and to walk up the street behind me but the trees begin to change and now the street looks exactly like the street in front of me.

I look to the left and it looks the same as the others. The same happens when I look to the right of me...

So I stand still and say "Lord which way do I go"

Then the road behind me closes and becomes a brick wall with green vines. Then the same thing happens to the right and left of me.

The only road open is the one ahead of me but then I hear footsteps.

This frightened me so I hid in the corner against the wall with my eyes closed. The footsteps get closer then they stop in front of me.

I feel a warm wind. I smile...then I wake up.

=================================================>
Your thoughtful/prayerful interps are appreciated
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: All Roads Look The Same

Post by bjcollin »

I feel the message of your dream is something along the lines of ... Don't let fear stop you, the Lord is showing you the only path forward. The path is not with your ex or with your sister as they each have their own path, it is YOUR path. Keep your focus on Him and He will show you. Hope this helps.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Really strange. I dreamt about your dream. The warm wind was the Lord (Holy Spirit)
The road ahead will look scary UNLESS you let the Lord go ahead of you and follow in His steps.
If you wait upon Him and follow His lead, you can proceed with confidence.
If you go ahead of His timing, it will be scary and unsettling.
HisOwn

Post by HisOwn »

Starfire wrote:Really strange. I dreamt about your dream. The warm wind was the Lord (Holy Spirit)
The road ahead will look scary UNLESS you let the Lord go ahead of you and follow in His steps.
If you wait upon Him and follow His lead, you can proceed with confidence.
If you go ahead of His timing, it will be scary and unsettling.
Blessings Starfire that was beautiful. I didn't mention it in my original post but yes , when the roads begin to change and look the same - it was the trees that grew and bend towards each other over the road so the roads did indeed look dark and scary. Thank you!
Last edited by HisOwn on Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
HisOwn

Post by HisOwn »

bjcollin wrote:I feel the message of your dream is something along the lines of ... Don't let fear stop you, the Lord is showing you the only path forward. The path is not with your ex or with your sister as they each have their own path, it is YOUR path. Keep your focus on Him and He will show you. Hope this helps.
Yes.. I agree with this. But I couldn't understand why the 2 of them leave together. This was helpful. Thank you!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Ok, lets see ... what is your sister's walk with the Lord or in life like right now? Is she in a situation that resembles your ex or are they headed in the same general direction? Just some thoughts here, to get you thinking about the symbology in the dream. To me the dream isn't about either of them, but I feel that it is more about you and your walk with the Lord in life.

in Christ,
HisOwn

Post by HisOwn »

bjcollin wrote:Ok, lets see ... what is your sister's walk with the Lord or in life like right now? Is she in a situation that resembles your ex or are they headed in the same general direction? Just some thoughts here, to get you thinking about the symbology in the dream. To me the dream isn't about either of them, but I feel that it is more about you and your walk with the Lord in life.

in Christ,
Yes, I agree. It's pretty clear it is about me and my walk. My twin is a Believer also. My ex is a Believer as well however hes more religious than relationship with Christ. But again, I see that it is about me. Thank you again
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

The parts that stood out to me in your dream fear of making the wrong decision. You start on one path and stopped and looked back at another path. It changes to look the same as the one you are on. The sense of now What? Then you seek God for the answer; after that The dream answers that question by closing off all roads but one, forcing you only one choice to travel with you hearing footsteps.

You will be walking your own path and do not be afraid because IF you ask God to direct your path, he will make your path straight. It takes trust.

Be Blessed on your travels.
HisOwn

Post by HisOwn »

jackiebauerle wrote:The parts that stood out to me in your dream fear of making the wrong decision. You start on one path and stopped and looked back at another path. It changes to look the same as the one you are on. The sense of now What? Then you seek God for the answer; after that The dream answers that question by closing off all roads but one, forcing you only one choice to travel with you hearing footsteps.

You will be walking your own path and do not be afraid because IF you ask God to direct your path, he will make your path straight. It takes trust.

Be Blessed on your travels.
"fear of making the wrong decision" this is my walk in a nutshell!! I am learning to trust that I hear from God and that I can safely rely on His direction.
"jackiebauerle" you picked up on something significant here! Thank you & God bless you
HisOwn

Post by HisOwn »

I've had this dream in 2015 and it keeps coming to mind over the past several months...