sitting in chair then it goes to ceiling w/me

Archived Dreams from 2016
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

sitting in chair then it goes to ceiling w/me

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I was in an office. There were 2 desks facing each other. A man with light hair sat across from me and I took a seat in the other chair. In a split-second, both chairs went up to the ceiling. It was so fast that I passed out from the rush and immediately woke back up.
I did noticed that the other guys chair went a little higher then mine.
Scene changed I was in the same place but was signing my name to 2 different electronic pads. I was also taking a memory test to see how many figures names I remembered from seeing some images.
Scene changed again and I was out in the parking lot of the same place and a large machine or vehicle was being transported out from the back of the place to the main road.

Thanks for reading and God bless you!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: sitting in chair then it goes to ceiling w/me

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting dream Larry. Nothing on it yet.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Hi Larry,

The interpretation is you are about to experience a sudden acceleration in the spirit the moment you take a seat to rest. Some others around you may seem to rise higher.
You'll be in agreement and bare witness to something. Not sure on the memory test part, yet.
And while you're in a place of waiting, you'll see movement in ministries that seem to have been forgotten but will be brought out into main ministry use. since it's a large vehicle, it's going to be a large job or ministry or mission.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

thank you my brother for your prayerful response... I appreciate it very much.
I pray you are doing well!

Larry