Power Prayer

Archived Dreams from 2016
rev_rob_dunham
Bronze Member

Power Prayer

Post by rev_rob_dunham »

Today God is reminding me of a dream i had on October 23.

I was helping a person with a disability move into a new home. A friend and I was moving this new mobile home for this man. When we got this man moved into his new home, the whole school (the school my daughter attends) came over to celebrate his new home. The principle asked me to say a prayer and bless this new home. Towards the end of the prayer I started saying, "You are Holy, God, you are Holy." and kept repeating that untill I was overcome with power, God's power. I felt like superman that can conquer hell with a water pistol.

The principle sat down to rest and I told her about this experience. I told her this was the first time this has ever happened to me and everyone there thought I was one weird Pentecostal guy.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Power Prayer

Post by bjcollin »

Great Dream!

Just some comments... Praise and Worship and declaring God's attributes is one of the keys to unlocking God's power to flow through our lives. Ref Revelation 4:8, Isaiah 6:3 There is a constant flow of God is Holy going on in the spiritual realm. We need to tap into that as believers. Sorry if that makes you seem like the weird Pentecostal guy, but the world and the sleeping church just do not understand the power of God is for all believers today.

God Bless you.

in Christ,
rev_rob_dunham
Bronze Member

Re: Power Prayer

Post by rev_rob_dunham »

BJCollin, thanks for your reply. I think it was very odd that God kept bringing that dream up that day. I just feel as though there is a deeper meaning to that dream that I am not understanding right now. I know that now after that dream, when I call God HOLY, I just start weeping uncontrollably.