$3040 and major wind storm

Archived Dreams from 2016
allforHim
Gold Member

$3040 and major wind storm

Post by allforHim »

Short dream havent dreamed in a while...

I was being asked to visit at someones house and i was not sure about it as i was watching the weather in distance get darker clouds and saw storm coming. They told me their relatives to come in for surprise visit. So i declined and besides the wind really kicked up now. Their relative called me and asked that i show them the debt i had. I was still drawn to watch the storm and felt unsafe and needed to get off phone. Wind blowing really bad and super dark now. Yet I pulled up my bank account and told them $3040. ( thats how i saw it in my dream ). They said, done. I said no please dont pay the debt. I cant pay u back. They said oh no its not like that. Im only loaning you the money. I asked them why they felt that way when they owed me more maney than this and why wouldnt they just do it with no strings attached. This person became outraged and insisted they didnt owe me anything and now i infact owed them and was commanded to pay them back. I actually thought about just not paying them back because how much debt i was in because of this person but i knew my husband would be mad because he didnt want me to have anything to do with them.

Thats it.
allforHim
Gold Member

Re: $3040 and major wind storm

Post by allforHim »

Forgot, when i hung up the phone, the storm was over. And i could see rain dripping from roof, trees, etc. and grey clouds going away.